Scanpan® Classic Roaster, 15" x 10"
Scanpan is the first producer of nonstick cookware certified PFOA free, so it’s safe for your family and the environment.
Fast and even heat distribution and superior heat retention mean up to 50% energy savings every time you use this skillet.
Patented ceramic titanium nonstick surface is impossible to scrape away, even with metal utensils. It requires little to no fat for cooking, so you can enjoy healthier meals.
Ideal for roasting a turkey, baking a cake, sautéing vegetables and grilling fresh fish. Pressure-cast-aluminum body is guaranteed not to create hot spots and comes with a thick base for optimal performance.
STOVETOP AND OVEN SAFE
Pan is compatible with all cooking surfaces (excluding induction) and allows for browning, searing, and deglazing—things you can’t do with traditional nonstick. Oven safe up to 500°F. Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. Racks not included.
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Scanpan is the first producer of nonstick cookware certified PFOA free
- Safe for your family and the environment
- No kitchen is complete without these multi-purpose, nonstick roasting pans
- Roasters work perfectly in the oven and broiler, on the stovetop and even on the grill
- Now you can roast a turkey, bake a cake, sauté vegetables and grill fresh fish—nothing is off limits with these universal pans!
- Fast and even heat distribution
- Superior heat retention mean up to 50% energy savings every time you use this skillet
- Patented nonstick surface
- Ceramic titanium nonstick surface is impossible to scrape away, even with metal utensils
- It requires little to no fat for cooking, so you can enjoy healthier meals
- Pressure-cast-aluminum body is guaranteed not to create hot spots and comes with a thick base for optimal performance
- Pan is compatible with all cooking surfaces (excluding induction)
- Allows for browning, searing, and deglazing—things you can’t do with traditional nonstick
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Made in Denmark
Always leading the way when it comes to innovation and technology, the people at Scanpan strive to make environmentally friendly products of uncompromising quality and design for the personal kitchen.
The Classic Series of handcrafted quality cookware is cast in 100% recycled and environmentally friendly aluminum. Old artisan techniques are combined with today’s latest technology to create products of classic design that are intended for daily use year after year.
The Professional Series, cast in 100% recycled and environmentally friendly aluminum, is designed for the home cooking connoisseur. This series of cookware features modern lines and timeless design, accented with riveted 18/10 stainless-steel handles and stainless-steel lids to create a bold and stunning look.
The CTX Series is the world’s first induction-compatible nonstick cookware. The brushed 18/10 stainless-steel finish and glass lids create a modern look that marries perfectly with the durable, 5-layer, stainless-aluminum construction. With high-performance and gourmet results, CTX is the perfect choice for the at-home chef.
For their most recent innovation, Scanpan partnered with Sur La Table to develop and bring to the consumer the remarkable CSX Series. With professional-weight 5-ply layered construction, ultra-durable 18/10 stainless-steel interiors, transparent-glass window lids, handy liquid-volume markings, smooth and rounded finished stainless-steel rims, and large ergonomic stay-cool comfort handles, the eco-friendly Scanpan CSX line is constructed from 100% recycled materials and is guaranteed to last a lifetime. This restaurant-quality cookware for home cooks is available only at Sur La Table.