Le Creuset® Flame Salt and Pepper Shakers
The shaker set is resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption, and the glazed interior easily releases salt and pepper for quick cleanup. Each shaker holds three ounces of salt and pepper. 3" h x 2" l x 2¾" w. Dishwasher safe.
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Includes: Salt and pepper shakers
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: Each shaker holds three ounces of salt and pepper
- Dimensions: 3" h x 2" l x 2¾" w
- Material: Stoneware
- Le Creuset stoneware salt and pepper shakers are colorful accents during mealtime
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against typical damage and blocks moisture absorption
- Resistant to cracking, crazing and rippling
- Shaker set is resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption too
- Glazed interior easily releases salt and pepper for quick cleanup
- Each shaker holds three ounces of salt and pepper
- Made in Thailand
The rigorous process starts with molten iron being sand cast from a single mold that’s destroyed after use, explaining why no two pieces are identical. Pots, pans and accessories are then painstakingly polished and finished by hand, sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice. No other procedure yields cookware that so evenly conducts and retains heat, making Le Creuset cast iron second to none for slow cooking.
Le Creuset’s signature color, Flame, was created to reflect the intense orange hue of molten cast iron inside a cauldron (“creuset” in French). In the company’s early years, this vibrant shade offered a refreshing color choice within a sea of gray. Carrying on the tradition, Le Creuset features a wide range of vibrant colors to complement any kitchen décor.
In 1995 Le Creuset began expanding into new categories: stainless steel, stoneware, silicone, enamel on steel, textiles and forged hard-anodized aluminum. Although some production processes have been modernized, you can be sure the handmade qualities of Le Creuset cookware remain unchanged. The company still manufactures their cast iron cookware in the original foundry, with each piece passing through the hands of 15 skilled artisans to ensure flawless perfection.
With the consistent qualities of authenticity, originality and innovation, Le Creuset maintains a connection to both heritage and modernity.