Cuisinart® Chef’s Classic™ Hard-Anodized Nonstick Sauté Pan With Lid
UNIFORM HEAT DISTRIBUTION
The pan’s durable hard-anodized construction provides for fast and even heating to eliminate hot spots and uniformly cook your food.
The Quantanium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium for long-lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup. It’s metal-utensil safe and great for sautéing, frying, browning, searing and slowly simmering sauces.
COOL GRIP™ HANDLE
The solid stainless-steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop, so you can safely and easily lift and pour contents.
The pan’s rim is tapered for fast and easy drip-free pouring. Now you won’t leave your hard work on your countertop to clean up later.
MORE COOKING SURFACE
The high, straight sides maximize the pan’s cooking-surface capacity, so you can take advantage of every bit of space.
HARDER THAN STAINLESS STEEL
This pan’s hard-anodized exterior is harder than stainless steel. Designed for durability and professional performance, it’s dense, non-porous, and highly wear-resistant.
Break-resistant glass cover allows you to keep an eye on your food while it’s cooking, without losing heat or flavors. The tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results.
Lifetime warranty. 12½" d. Hand wash.
- Includes: Sauté pan and cover
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 12½" d
- Material: Hard-anodized aluminum
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- The simple sauté is the most versatile of classic cooking methods
- This pan does it better than any other we’ve tested
- From start to finish, it has everything you need for professional results every time
- Ideal for sautéing meats, poultry, fish, vegetables, and much more
- Uniform heat distribution
- Durable hard-anodized construction provides for fast and even heating
- Eliminates hot spots and uniformly cooks your food
- Quantanium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium
- Long-lasting food release
- Healthy cooking
- Easy cleanup
- Metal-utensil safe
- Great for sautéing, frying, browning, searing and slowly simmering sauces
- Solid stainless-steel riveted Cool Grip handle stays cool, so you can safely and easily lift and pour contents
- Pan’s rim is tapered for fast and easy drip-free pouring
- High, straight sides maximize the pan’s cooking surface capacity
- Hard-anodized exterior is harder than stainless steel
- Exterior is designed for durability and professional performance: dense, non-porous, and highly wear-resistant
- Break-resistant glass cover allows you to keep an eye on your food while it’s cooking, without losing heat or flavors
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results
- Made in China
With the company under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, its legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pépin and Hubert Keller and favored by home cooks around the world.
The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. They offer a wide array of kitchen products that features everything from bakeware to blenders, coffeemakers to toaster ovens, and stand mixers to handy kitchen gadgets. No matter what’s on the menu, cooks are sure to find a Cuisinart product to make their job easier.
With a commitment to innovative design and a passion for culinary education, Cuisinart truly delivers on its mission to help you “Savor the Good Life®.”