Sur La Table® Chickpeas
To prepare, soak chickpeas for 12 hours or overnight. Then drain and add chickpeas to a saucepan with enough fresh water to cover them (use a 2:1 water-to-chickpea ratio). Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for an hour. Test for doneness, drain, cool and add to your favorite recipe. 17.6 oz. Made in Italy just for us.
- Ingredients: Chickpeas
- Capacity: 17.6 oz.
- Also known as garbanzo beans
- Mildly nutty-flavored legumes are exceptionally versatile
- The main ingredient in hummus, essential for falafels and curries, and delicious tossed in fresh salads and soups
- To prepare, soak chickpeas overnight, or 12 hours, drain, then bring to a boil in fresh water twice the amount of chickpeas
- Cover and simmer for an hour
- Test for doneness, drain, cool and add to your favorite recipe
- Made in Italy exclusively for us
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.