Sur La Table® Lentils of Umbria
To prepare, rinse lentils in cold water, put in pan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, simmer 30–35 minutes and top with water as necessary. Drain, salt, season and serve. Delicious mixed with Sur La Table DOP Pecorino Romano tomato sauce.
- Umbrian lentils are prized across Italy for their earthy, nutty flavor and range of mixed hues
- Other lentils get over-soft with cooking
- Umbrian lentils have a distinctively firmer bite that works well in soups or stuffed in veggies
- To prepare, rinse lentils in cold water, put in pan with enough water to cover
- Bring to a boil, simmer 30–35 minutes and top with water as necessary
- Drain, salt, season and serve
- Delicious mixed with Sur La Table DOP Pecorino Romano tomato sauce
- Made in Italy exclusively for us
- Ingredients: Lentils
- Capacity: 17.6 oz.
Questions & Answers
The container seems great and I'd love to reuse it after the lentils are gone, but what kind of metal is it made of? I wouldn't store anything acidic in it if it were made of zinc or aluminum, for instance
What are the correct nutrition facts for this product? The label states they have 0g of protein per 100g, but other types of lentils have as many as 22-26g of protein per 100g