Sur La Table® Lentils of Umbria
To prepare, rinse lentils in cold water, put in pan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, simmer 30–35 minutes and top with water as necessary. Drain, salt, season and serve. Delicious mixed with Sur La Table DOP Pecorino Romano tomato sauce. 17.6 oz. Made in Italy just for us.
- Ingredients: Lentils
- Capacity: 17.6 oz.
- Umbrian lentils are prized across Italy for their earthy, nutty flavor and range of mixed hues
- Other lentils get over-soft with cooking
- Umbrian lentils have a distinctively firmer bite that works well in soups or stuffed in veggies
- To prepare, rinse lentils in cold water, put in pan with enough water to cover
- Bring to a boil, simmer 30–35 minutes and top with water as necessary
- Drain, salt, season and serve
- Delicious mixed with Sur La Table DOP Pecorino Romano tomato sauce
- Made in Italy exclusively for us
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.