Sur La Table® Lentils of Umbria
To prepare, rinse lentils in cold water, put in pan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, simmer 30–35 minutes and top with water as necessary. Drain, salt, season and serve. Delicious mixed with Sur La Table DOP Pecorino Romano tomato sauce.
- Umbrian lentils are prized across Italy for their earthy, nutty flavor and range of mixed hues
- Other lentils get over-soft with cooking
- Umbrian lentils have a distinctively firmer bite that works well in soups or stuffed in veggies
- To prepare, rinse lentils in cold water, put in pan with enough water to cover
- Bring to a boil, simmer 30–35 minutes and top with water as necessary
- Drain, salt, season and serve
- Delicious mixed with Sur La Table DOP Pecorino Romano tomato sauce
- Made in Italy exclusively for us
- Ingredients: Lentils
- Capacity: 17.6 oz.
Questions & Answers
What are the correct nutrition facts for this product? The label states they have 0g of protein per 100g, but other types of lentils have as many as 22-26g of protein per 100g
The container seems great and I'd love to reuse it after the lentils are gone, but what kind of metal is it made of? I wouldn't store anything acidic in it if it were made of zinc or aluminum, for instance