Hurom® Black Slow Juicer
It’s called a slow juicer because it operates at only 80 rpm and uses a mere 150 watts of energy—instead of up to 24,000 rpm and 1,500 watts of energy like typical centrifugal high-speed juicers. But don’t let this fool you, since this machine actually gives you delicious juice in less time. The lower rpm also makes it significantly quieter than typical juicers.
THE HIGHEST YIELD
The machine features a rotating brush that cleans the bowl while it juices, extracting much more juice and expelling drier pulp. Using the screw-like auger like a mortar and pestle, the juicer extracts by masticating and pressing for the most economical yield.
THE BEST TASTE
The extraction process crushes and presses the food, releasing deep-seated nutrients and enzymes. It also breaks up more of the phytonutrients for a richer-colored juice that retains more vitamins and minerals. The slow speed ensures it does not disrupt the cellular structure of foods, preserving enzymes and nutrients and eliminating oxidation and separation.
SMALL, LIGHTWEIGHT AND TOUGH
This compact and lightweight machine features a convenient carrying handle, so you can take it almost anywhere. The Hurom Slow Juicer weighs 12 pounds versus competitors’ 20 pounds, and the auger and single strainer are constructed of advanced GE® Ultem material, which is eight times stronger than plastic.
SIMPLE TO CLEAN
Simply rinse with water between juicing or disassemble for effortless cleaning. Durable, clog-free machine not only juices fruits, vegetables, leafy greens and wheatgrass, but nuts and soybeans too. For quieter juicing, squeeze slowly rather than grind with the fast speed. Motor comes with a 10-year warranty. 10" x 7" x 16".
Available online and in selected stores only.
Shop All Juicing »
- Includes: Juicer, pulp reservoir and juice reservoir
- Care: Rinse with water between juicing or take apart for effortless cleaning
- Dimensions: 10" x 7" x 16"
- Material: GE Ultem
- Warranty: Motor comes with a 10-year warranty
- Compact and energy-efficient juice extractor
- Patented Low Speed Technology System for some of the best juice we’ve found
- Uses much less energy than traditional juicers
- Called a slow juicer because it operates at only 80 rpm and uses a mere 150 watts of energy
- Great juice in less time than most
- A rotating brush cleans the bowl while it juices
- Extracts much more juice and expels drier pulp
- Uses the screw-like auger like a mortar and pestle
- Juicer extracts by masticating and pressing for the most economical yield
- Dual extraction process crushes and presses the food
- Releases deep-seated nutrients and enzymes
- Breaks up more phytonutrients for a richer-colored juice that retains more vitamins and minerals
- Slow speed ensures it does not disrupt the cellular structure of foods
- Preserves precious enzymes and nutrients
- Eliminates oxidation and separation
- Simple to clean
- Safe to use
- Rinse with water between juicing or disassemble unit for effortless cleaning
- Durable, clog-free machine
- Juices fruits, vegetables, leafy greens and wheatgrass, nuts and soybeans
- For quieter juicing, squeeze slowly rather than grind with the fast speed
- Unit has no sharp blades
- Motor comes with a 10-year warranty
- Best New Kitchen Appliance by Bon Appétit magazine
- Featured on the Martha Stewart Show
- Patents in over 40 countries
- Made in Korea