Le Creuset® Soleil Whistling Teakettle
This kettle features a unique locking handle and heat-resistant phenolic knob for easy lifting, pouring and cleaning. Single-tone whistle lets you know when water reaches a rolling boil. Compatible with any stovetop heat source, including induction. Durable enamel-on-steel construction. Hand wash. 1¾-quart capacity. 5-year warranty. Made in Thailand.
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Care: Hand wash
- Capacity: 1¾ quarts
- Material: Enameled steel
- Warranty: 5 years
- Quickly boil water for tea, French-press coffee, oatmeal and more
- New Soleil color, exclusive to Sur La Table
- Classic design combines the elegant styling of an antique with elements of modern technology
- Kettle features a unique locking handle and heat-resistant phenolic knob for easy lifting, pouring and cleaning
- Single-tone whistle lets you know when water reaches a rolling boil
- Compatible with any stovetop heat source, including induction
- Durable enamel-on-steel construction
- Made in Thailand
The rigorous process starts with molten iron being sand cast from a single mold that’s destroyed after use, explaining why no two pieces are identical. Pots, pans and accessories are then painstakingly polished and finished by hand, sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice. No other procedure yields cookware that so evenly conducts and retains heat, making Le Creuset cast iron second to none for slow cooking.
Le Creuset’s signature color, Flame, was created to reflect the intense orange hue of molten cast iron inside a cauldron (“creuset” in French). In the company’s early years, this vibrant shade offered a refreshing color choice within a sea of gray. Carrying on the tradition, Le Creuset features a wide range of vibrant colors to complement any kitchen décor.
In 1995 Le Creuset began expanding into new categories: stainless steel, stoneware, silicone, enamel on steel, textiles and forged hard-anodized aluminum. Although some production processes have been modernized, you can be sure the handmade qualities of Le Creuset cookware remain unchanged. The company still manufactures their cast iron cookware in the original foundry, with each piece passing through the hands of 15 skilled artisans to ensure flawless perfection.
With the consistent qualities of authenticity, originality and innovation, Le Creuset maintains a connection to both heritage and modernity.