Sur La Table® DOP Genovese-Basil Italian Pesto
“DOP” signifies our Genovese basil’s production—from harvest to canning—is guaranteed to have been executed within the Liguria region of Italy. 6.35 oz. Made in Italy exclusively for us.
- Ingredients: Olive oil, cashews, genovese GOP basil, sea salt, and pine nuts. Contains tree nuts
- Capacity: 6.35 oz.
- Made from fresh basil sourced from the region of Liguria, surrounding the city of Genoa
- Flavorful and traditional sauce pairs perfectly with gnocchi or pasta
- Great on spaghetti, ravioli and tagliatelle
- Add a spoonful per portion to soup and stew for rich herb flavor
- Also a delicious accompaniment to vegetables and meat
- “DOP” signifies our Genovese basil’s production—from harvest to canning—is guaranteed to have been executed within the Liguria region of Italy
- Made in Italy exclusively for us
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.