Le Creuset Signature Honey Round French Ovens
Iconic French cookware in an exclusive new color.
- Sand-cast ovens are painstakingly polished and finished by hand, then sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice for an extremely durable and attractive finish
- Colorful exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking, while the interior enamel is engineered to resists staining and dulling
- Light interior enamel makes it easy to monitor cooking foods
- Enameled cast iron provides even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Suitable for all heat sources (induction, electric, gas and halogen)
- Lid stays securely in place to lock in steam and flavor
- Timeless Le Creuset beauty for oven-to-table presentation
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Capacity: 4.5 qt., 5.5 qt., 7.25 qt.
- Dimensions: 4.5 qt.: 7.5" x 4" (interior), 9.5" x 12.5" x 6.75" (exterior with lid); 5 qt.: 10.75" x 4.5" (interior), 13.5" x 6.75" (exterior with lid); 7.25 qt.: 11.25" x 7" (interior), 14.75" x 9" (exterior with lid)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
What's In the box? Show
New This versatile grill pan makes it easy to create rustic outdoor flavor right on your stovetop. Constructed from durable enameled cast iron for even heating...See product page for full details »
New Perfect for searing a New York strip, sautéing a side of peppers and onions or baking up a batch of cornbread, Le Creuset’s cast iron skillet...See product page for full details »
New Le Creuset’s cast-iron braisers are the ideal pans for braising meats and vegetables, but are also great at searing, slow cooking, simmering, baking...See product page for full details »
New Le Creuset’s iconic French ovens are perfect for slow cooking, simmering soups and stews, and baking everything from side dishes to no-knead bread...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
The 5 1/2-Qt. is 11 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
The 7 1/4-Qt. is 12 lb. 13 oz. with lid.