Sweet & Smoky Pulled Pork Starter Sauce
The easiest pulled-pork starter for an elevated BBQ experience.
- Sweet & Smoky Pulled Pork Starter
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 lbs boneless pork shoulder
- Salt and pepper
- 12 oz beer (optional)
Preheat oven to 325° F. Sprinkle salt and pepper over pork. Heat oil on medium-high and sear pork on all sides. Drain fat leaving about 1 Tbsp. Pour Sweet & Smoky Pulled Pork Starter over pork. Cover and bake for 4 hours, or until pork shreds easily. Spoon sauce over pork several times while roasting. When done, carefully skim fat and grease from sauce and serve.
SLOW COOKER DIRECTIONS:
Sear and drain meat as directed above. Add the jar of Sweet & Smokey Pulled Pork Starter and 12 oz beer (or water). Cook covered on low for 6-8 hours, until pork shreds easily.
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table by Urban Accents
- Ingredients: Peaches, brown sugar, peach concentrate, cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce (vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel color, sugar, spices, anchovy puree, natural flavor [contains soy], tamarind), onions, spices, tomato paste, water, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, smoke flavor, salt
- Allergen Statement: Contains soy and fish
- Made in the USA exclusively for Sur La Table
Care & Usage Show
- Refrigerate after opening
What's In the box? Show
- 24 oz. starter sauce
Cook a fork-tender roast, rich, creamy risotto, velvety Greek yogurt and more—all in the same innovative machine. Combining the functionality of a...See product page for full details »
New This does-it-all skillet handles everything from stir-fry and steak to stovetop braising with ease and transfers seamlessly from stovetop to oven. An...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers