Nespresso® Pixie and Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother Set, Chrome
COMPACT SIZE PERFECT FOR SMALL SPACES
At just over four inches wide, the Swiss-made Pixie fits comfortably in the smallest of spaces. Perfect for compact kitchens, apartments, offices or anywhere you want great coffee.
FAST, FULL-FLAVORED AND ENERGY EFFICIENT
Pixie uses Nespresso’s patented single-serve capsule system and 19 bars of pressure to deliver a perfectly consistent cup. And thanks to automatic shutoff after nine minutes of inactivity, the Pixie uses about 40% less power than any other machine in its class.
RECYCLING USED NESPRESSO® CAPSULES IS EASY
Now you can enjoy the convenience of single-serve espresso beverages with minimal environmental impact. Sur La Table® is excited to partner with Nespresso to recycle your used Nespresso capsules. Just bring them in to select Sur La Table stores, and we’ll do the rest. Find your participating store »
The Aeroccino Plus
FROTH HOT OR COLD MILK TO PERFECTION
Your favorite espresso drinks will taste richer and creamier thanks to its easy, one-button operation that froths or heats milk to the ideal temperature. To make iced cappuccinos or iced lattes, froth your milk cold. If you like traditional, hot espresso drinks, the Aeroccino Plus will froth and heat your milk to the ideal temperature and consistency.
Pixie is for use with Nespresso coffee capsules only. 1260 watts. 12¾" L x 4¼" W x 9¼" H. 6 lb. 10 oz. Hand wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray. Wipe base clean with a damp cloth. Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers. Use Nespresso de-scaling cleanser every 6–8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
SIMPLE, DEPENDABLE DESIGN
The compact design features just two backlit, programmable buttons that let you brew to your preferred size, a removable 24-oz. water tank for more than 20 shots before refilling, adjustable cup tray to fit short or tall cups and integrated power cord storage.
FAST AND MESS-FREE
Sleek, intuitive and above all fast, heats up in just 25 seconds. The Nespresso Pixie is fully automatic and virtually mess-free. This is the easiest way we’ve found to enjoy rich and delicious fresh espresso when counter space is limited.
FOOLPROOF CAPSULE SYSTEM
Create perfect coffee drinks, every time. No measuring, grinding, or tamping needed. You’ll always have fresh, delicious coffee at your fingertips, thanks to Nespresso’s wide range of flavors and blends.
The ultra-slim console preserves precious counter space, and features a folding beverage tray for short or tall cups that stows away when not in use.
KEEP IT SIMPLE AND NEAT
After you use a capsule, it’s automatically ejected into an internal refuse container once brewing is complete.
19 BARS OF PRESSURE
Wonderfully calibrated to produce fresh, aromatic crema espresso or delicious lungo every time.
FAST AND QUIET FROTHING
It fully froths cold milk in 60 seconds, and hot milk takes just 10 seconds longer. And unlike traditional milk frothers, which can be noisy and tricky to clean, the Aeroccino Plus is simple to operate and clean, as well as relatively quiet to operate.
Frothing milk is foolproof and simple, thanks to Nespresso’s advanced frothing system.
SIMPLICITY AT ITS BEST
You can easily change the frothing and heating whisks, and the lid’s seal removes for easy cleanup. It’s perfect for both hot and cold beverages.
PERFECT FOR HOT OR COLD MILK
Whether you prefer hot espresso drinks, iced drinks or hot chocolate, this makes milk preparation simple for both hot and cold milk.
- Manufacturer: Nespresso
- Model: A+C60-US-SS-NE
- Care: Hand wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray. Wipe base clean with a damp cloth. Hand wash Aeroccino Plus
- Capacity: Pixie has a 24-oz. water tank. Aeroccino Plus has a hot milk froth capacity of 4.4 oz., and a maximum hot milk capacity of 8½ oz.
- Dimensions: Pixie is 12¾" l x 4¼" w x 9¼" h; Aeroccino Plus is 4.1" d. x 6.7" h
- Material: Chrome construction BENEFITS:
- Push a button for perfect espresso or lungo in a flash
- Eye-catching design
- Patented Coffee Capsule technology
- Compact size is great for small kitchens, apartments and offices
- 19 bars of pressure for fresh, aromatic crema espresso or lungo every time
- Removable 24-oz. water tank
- Folding beverage tray accommodates tall cups
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Standby mode and automatic power-off feature conserve energy
- Thermoblock heats water in just 25 seconds
- Water-level detection indicators are backlit by LED lights
- Convenient integrated power-cord storage for easy transportation
- Holds up to 10 disposed capsules
- Convenient side handle makes for easy pouring
- Froths hot or cold milk
- Heats milk in just over two minutes
- Interchangeable whisks for frothing and heating change easily
- Waterproof, with a removable lid seal, frother cleans up easily
- Recycle used Nespresso® capsules at our participating stores »
- Nespresso Pixie is made in Switzerland, Aeroccino Plus is designed in Switzerland and made in China
The company ’s story, however, is not just about one remarkable idea. Above all, it is the continuous quest for innovation and pursuit of excellence that drive Nespresso.
With Nespresso you get the best of both worlds, innovation and simplicity. The Nespresso machines have been designed to reveal the subtle aromas and flavors of their exclusive capsules. Offering timeless designs, high technology, function and user-friendliness, every detail has been carefully considered to provide you with the ultimate coffee experience.
As a focus of its mission, Nespresso is dedicated to mastering the art of exceptional coffee production, sourcing beans that provide the richest, fullest taste, and streamlining the development process to help make less of an environmental impact during production.
The Nestlé Nespresso SA Company is one of the fastest-growing operating units of the Nestlé Group, the world ’s leading food, beverage, nutrition and wellness company. While benefiting from Nestlé expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a business unit in its own right, with overall responsibility for its research and development, the supply of its raw materials and the production and marketing of its premium coffee products.