Recchiuti® Semisweet Chocolate Bar
Recchiuti’s ideal dark chocolate flavor profile: smooth and complex. Succulent red fruit notes, slight hints of smoky tobacco and subtle tannins complement each other with a perfect earthy balance. Made in a facility that processes soybeans, milk, wheat, eggs, peanuts, and tree nuts. 3 oz./85g. Handmade by Recchiuti Confections in San Francisco, CA.
- Ingredients: Cacao beans, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin (emulsifier), pure vanilla extract. Contains soybean
- Capacity: 3 oz.
- Truly exquisite chocolates that’ll will you over instantly and forever
- Created by painstakingly selecting every ingredient and meticulously seeing to each step
- Recchiuti uses only traditional European techniques and equipment
- Recchiuti’s ideal dark chocolate flavor profile: smooth and complex
- Succulent red fruit notes, slight hints of smoky tobacco and subtle tannins complement each other with a perfect earthy balance
- Handmade by Recchiuti Confections in San Francisco, CA
Then, as now, he achieved those exquisite chocolates by painstakingly selecting each ingredient that would go into the final confection. He’d visit the San Francisco farmers’ market for bundles of fresh lavender, tarragon and lemon verbena, which he’d carefully dry for use in his signature infusions. He made frequent trips to local chocolate manufacturers, trying their latest offerings and deciding if it had the right texture, color and acidity for a new blend he was working on. And he’d meticulously see to each step that turned those fine ingredients into finer confections, using traditional European techniques and equipment.
But taste and technique only tell part of the story. Michael’s life is filled with art, music and lots of friends, so the look of his chocolates act as a show and tell of his favorite things. Some feature drawings, etchings and paintings from his favorite San Francisco artists, while others are adorned with Japanese block prints.