Lékué Pasta Cooker
First off, it’ll save you time since there’s no need to wait for your water to boil. Second, it’s even easier than boiling water. Simply follow the instructions on the pasta box.
There’s no need to break your spaghetti in half, the vessel is long enough to accommodate it. Plus, you can wash, cook and drain all in the same vessel. The lid becomes the strainer/colander.
Serves 3–4 people. Able to withstand temperatures from -76°F to 428°F.
- Manufactuer: Lékué
- Material: Base is PBT plastic. Lid is silicone. BPA-free
- Care: Safe to use in the microwave, oven, freezer, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Dimensions: 10½" x 4" x 3"
- Warranty: Lékué offers a 10-year warranty for manufacturer’s defects, and will replace any item with the same or similar item, if the item fails during use. Warranty not effective for commercial use
- Manufactured in Spain. Assembled in China
Shop all Lékué »
Download Lékué’s 10 Golden Rules for Microwave Cooking