Demeyere® Stainless Egg Poaching Pan, 4 cup
SMART & STURDY
Crafted from 18/10 stainless steel, the 5-layer base provides even heat distribution with a ¼-in. pure aluminum core. The matching tempered glass lid lets you watch food as it cooks. Handle is designed to stay cool to the touch while cooking.
A FAVORITE OF PRO CHEFS
All Demeyere cookware is developed to comply with and compliment the needs of the modern, professional cook. Many professional chefs all over the world love Demeyere for the efficiency, durability and above all, their lasting performance
- Helps you make world-class eggs Benedict and other brunch specialties
- Masterfully crafted for consistently great results
- Sauté pan and its matching tempered glass lid can also be used without the stainless steel insert
- Use the pan for multiple uses, including sauces, vegetables, grains or melting butter
- Crafted from 18/10 matte finish stainless steel with glass lid
- Includes four detachable egg cups
- 5-layer base with a ¼-in. pure aluminum core provides even heat distribution
- Tempered glass lid lets you watch food as it cooks
- Handle is designed to stay cool to the touch while cooking
- Manufacturer: Demeyere
- Care: Never use bleach, abrasive cleaners or steel wool
- Capacity: 4.8 qt.
- Dimensions: 7" x 6¼"
- Material: Stainless steel
- Warranty: 2-year guarantee (not for professional use)
- Model: #84619
- Made in Indonesia
Renowned for developing some of the world′s most advanced cookware, Demeyere products are the gold standard in induction-compatible cookware. Each piece is specifically tailored to maximize the cooking method for which it was designed, and features Demeyere ′s signature 7-ply construction with TriplInduc®. This multi-layered design distributes heat evenly from rim to rim with maximum cooking efficiency and performance. A thick core of both pure aluminum and aluminum alloy conducts heat quickly and evenly. Outside, three layers of stainless steel TriplInduc include a magnetic middle layer designed to make Demeyere cookware work beautifully on all cooking surfaces. The durable 18/10 stainless steel interior is non-reactive with food and can easily withstand the rigors of daily use.
One of the hallmarks of Demeyere is their approach; they adapt the technological concept of each product to the specific requirements of the typical cooking processes and the recipes for which their cookware will most often be used. Engineers develop – without compromise – the technologies that comply with these requirements. In that regard, Demeyere products are exemplary for all chefs who are looking for products responsive to the most diverse and complex cooking questions, and crafted to perform beautifully for years to come.