Breville® Smart Scoop™ Ice Cream Compressor
Read what The New York Times has to say.
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Model: BCI600XL
- Includes: Smart Scoop ice cream compressor with folding paddles, cleaning brush and recipe book
- Care: Wipe exterior with damp cloth; hand wash aluminum bowl
- Dimensions: 16" x 11" x 9½"
- Weight: 30 lbs, 9 oz.
- Capacity: 1½ qt.
- Watts: 150
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made in China
- Select from 12 settings, from super-soft to extra-firm, to create a range of consistencies
- Automatically senses hardness of mixture and keeps ready until serving time
- Smart programming features music function, pre-cool to operating temperature and audible beeper that alerts you when it’s time to add delicious mix-ins
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel exterior and aluminum mixing bowl
The velvety-smooth texture and rich flavor of chocolate mousse is truly the ultimate indulgence for chocolate lovers. One bite of this decadent, all-natural ...See product page for full details »
Old-fashioned Buttered Pecan gets a robust, nutty flavor upgrade with our starter mix. It’s easy to make at home—just mix with cream, half and...See product page for full details »
Sweet and salty fans don’t need to choose—our Salted Caramel Ice Cream Starter has the best of both flavor worlds with a rich, caramelized...See product page for full details »
Vanilla is never boring with our gourmet ice cream starter. With a luscious texture that evokes nostalgia with every spoonful, it’s delicious on its...See product page for full details »
Rich and smooth, this exceptional topping delivers intense chocolate flavor. Warm it to make it pourable, then drizzle over a wedge of cake, brownies, cream ...See product page for full details »
New Slow-cooked cream and sugar are balanced by a hint of sea salt in this thick dessert sauce. Warm slightly and pour over ice cream, stir into a latte...See product page for full details »
1 month ago
9 months ago
so basically I have a big expensive ice cream maker that has not made a single scoop, since I received it.
3 weeks ago
Questions & Answers
saying it makes a grinding noise and stops before the ice cream is finished. Has Breville addressed this problem? I was very disappointed to read that there are problems with this ice cream maker as I own Breville products and like them.
wow! they were all so good!!
One of 'the staff' replied that you have used this machine a lot and that "most of our problems were user error".
Since a significant number of people seem to be having this problem, can you explain why the noise occurred, why the ice cream was not properly finished and what your solution to the problem was?