Jura ENA Micro 9
ALL YOUR FAVORITES AT THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON
ENA Micro 9 One Touch offers an impressive range of specialties at the touch of a button: latte, macchiato, cappuccino, cafe crema, espresso, and even hot water.
JUST PRESS, THEN ENJOY
The operation of this machine is so straightforward that it can be summed up in two words: press, enjoy. The easy-to-understand symbols and ergonomically arranged buttons give you exactly what you want without any fuss. The traffic light display (green = ready, yellow = programming, red = prompt to take action) and the rotary switch for custom settings make the machine very intuitive to use.
ENGINEERED FOR SINGLE CUPS
The newly developed 15-bar thermoblock heating system has been specially engineered for a single cup, making this the world’s smallest automatic machine that is capable of preparing a cappuccino and a latte macchiato at the touch of a button without having to move the cup. The conical grinder prepares just the right amount of grounds without wasting a single bean.
INNOVATIVE MICRO BREWING
The newly developed micro brewing unit ensures espresso quality of the highest standard every time. The state-of-the-art fine foam technology turns out specialties topped with milk foam that can only be described as a luxurious treat.
The dual spout, which is height adjustable from 2" to 5.4" features separate coffee and milk dispensers to ensure perfect hygiene. Unit features an energy saving mode, two programmable levels for coffee strength, two programmable brewing temperatures and a 37-ounce water tank.
Click here for more information on Ena Micro 9.
Compare all Jura Automatic Coffee Centers: Click for details »
- Jura is proud to present the world’s smallest one-touch automatic cappuccino machine: the new ENA Micro 9 One Touch
- This machine is 11% shorter than the compact ENA line
- Even when space is at a premium, the ENA Micro 9 is still able to provide lovers of specialty coffees with maximum enjoyment
- Newly developed 15-bar thermoblock heating system has been specially engineered for a single cup
- This is the world’s smallest automatic machine
- Conical grinder prepares just the right amount of grounds without wasting a single bean
- Operation of this machine is so straightforward it can be summed up in two words: press, enjoy
- Easy-to-understand symbols and ergonomically arranged buttons give you exactly what you want without any fuss
- Traffic light display (green = ready, yellow = programming, red = prompt to take action)
- Rotary switch for custom settings
- Machine is very intuitive to use
- An impressive range of specialties at the touch of a button
- Enjoy latte, macchiato, cappuccino, cafe crema and espresso at the touch of a button
- Newly developed micro brewing unit ensures espresso quality of the highest standard every time
- State-of-the-art fine foam technology turns out specialties topped with milk foam
- Dual spout is height adjustable from 2"to 5.4"
- Spout features separate coffee and milk dispensers to ensure perfect hygiene
- Energy saving mode
- Two programmable levels for coffee strength
- Two programmable brewing temperatures
- 37-ounce water tank
- .275 lb (125 g) bean container has an aroma-preservation cover
- Coffee grounds container holds up to nine servings
- Manufacturer: Jura
- Model: 13625
- Includes: Owner’s manual, 1 CLEARYL BLUE filter, CLEARYL BLUE filter holder (if applicable), cleaning tablet sample, Aquadur test strip (for testing water hardness), and 1 extra venting tip and clear milk hose—to be used with the frother.
- Capacity: 37-oz., water tank; 4.4-oz. bean container; coffee grounds container holds up to nine servings
- Dimensions: 9" W x 12.72" H x 17.52" D
- Weight: 20.7 lbs.
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Power: 1450 watts
- Made in Portugal
The Clearyl filter cartridge was specially developed for Jura coffee machines and is inserted directly in the water tank. Filter is compatible with GIGA...See product page for full details »
The most flavorful coffee comes from a clean coffee machine. Ensure you’re brewing the freshest coffee by regularly cleansing your Capresso automatic...See product page for full details »
Ensure great-tasting coffee by eliminating mineral build-up in your automatic coffee and espresso machines. Package includes nine tablets. For use with all...See product page for full details »
Coffee tastes best when served hot—that’s why the pros work with pre-warmed cups as a matter of principle. With this elegant, slim cup warmer...See product page for full details »
Keep your demitasse spoons, coffee stirrers or sugar packets close with this useful accessory drawer. Designed to fit perfectly beneath the Jura Cup Warmer, ...See product page for full details »
New Easily create delicious cappuccinos and lattes without trekking back and forth from the refrigerator. This unique cooler keeps milk cold, fresh and ready to ...See product page for full details »
Experience the same exquisite Italian espresso and cappuccino that is served in the world’s finest restaurants. illy uses a blend of the finest 100%...See product page for full details »
New Perfect for coffee, tea, hot chocolate and more, these glasses are a stylish and functional addition to any glassware collection. Mouth-blown by skilled...See product page for full details »
This machine is perfect for small households. It has the features of the larger models with a smaller footprint and price. Adjustment for coffee sizes, strengths, and temperatures can be made. The steamed milk is perfect. Regardless of the product chosen to dispense each and every cup from this Jura is fresh and delicious
When I have guests over who drink cappuccino the machine makes a perfect one very easily. The froth is really amazing from this machine. I have had no problems frothing milk, the key it to keep the frothing nozzle clean which can be done by a quick rinse after making coffee.
All in all I love this machine, it's my daily go-to first thing in the morning. Highly recommend
1 year ago
We only wish that we had bought it a lot sooner!
3 weeks ago
1 month ago
Questions & Answers
I am almost decided to get this nice automatic espresso machine, but I want to verify how tomake a simple latte, because there is a button for a Latte Machiato but not button for a simple latte.could you please confirm me how to do it?Thank
Simply, in a caffè latte, the emphasis is on the coffee, while in a latte macchiato, the emphasis is on the milk."
In other words, although there is not a latte button on the Jura machine, a latte can be prepared manually by separately making a shot of espresso and milk, then adding them together by hand.
I am sure there is a version of it for 220. But probably not in the US. A lot of European countries are 220. But the plug is different.
Good luck in your search
make a larger macchiato or extra dry Cap. Can either of these fit my needs?