Cuisinart® Compact Juice Extractor, Red
Pulp container is removable for easy cleanup. Cleaning brush included. 10 ¼" x 8" x 10¾" (with lid). 400 watts. Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
Shop All Juicing »
Shop all Colorful Cuisinart »
- Care: Removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 16 oz juice, 40 oz pulp
- Dimensions: 10¼" x 8" x 10¾" (with lid)
- Material: BPA-free plastic, ABS plastic
- Warranty: 3-year limited
- One-touch quiet operation produces juice from fruits and vegetables in seconds
- Juice pitchers holds 16 oz. of juice and can be replaced for uninterrupted juicing
- Large food tube minimizes prep and precutting
- Food pusher fits securely to guide all fruits and vegetables properly into juicer
- Manually control flow spout while mesh-filter basket and blade assembly extract maximum amount of juice
- Pulp container is removable for easy cleanup
- Blue LED display
- Cleaning brush included
- 400 watts
- Made in China
With the company under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, its legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pépin and Hubert Keller and favored by home cooks around the world.
The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. They offer a wide array of kitchen products that features everything from bakeware to blenders, coffeemakers to toaster ovens, and stand mixers to handy kitchen gadgets. No matter what’s on the menu, cooks are sure to find a Cuisinart product to make their job easier.
With a commitment to innovative design and a passion for culinary education, Cuisinart truly delivers on its mission to help you “Savor the Good Life.®.”