Wüsthof® Gourmet Boning Knife, 6"
The boning knife’s flexible blade with tapered tip makes it easy to separate meat from bone without unnecessarily puncturing the flesh. 5" blade. Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. Limited lifetime warranty. Made in Solingen, Germany.
SYMBOL OF QUALITY
Quality-control experts examine each piece of cutlery for even the slightest defect and all blades are tested to ensure optimal sharpness. Only flawless knives receive the Wüsthof trident logo—a symbol of form, function, and uncompromising quality.
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Dimensions: 6" blade
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polymer
- From Wüsthof, renowned cutlery makers since 1814
- State-of-the-art manufacturing methods deliver consistently high and uniform quality
- Flexible blade with tapered tip makes it easy to separate meat from bone without puncturing the flesh unnecessarily
- Laser cut from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Laser tested to ensure razor-sharp edge and correct cutting angle
- Full-tang polymer handle is triple riveted for durability and contoured for a comfortable grip
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Questions & Answers