Wüsthof® Gourmet Cimeter, 9"
The pronounced curve of the cimeter’s blade is ideal for home butchering and precise slicing of sirloin, shank and other meats.
SYMBOL OF QUALITY
Quality-control experts examine each piece of cutlery for even the slightest defect and all blades are tested to ensure optimal sharpness. Only flawless knives receive the Wüsthof trident logo—a symbol of form, function and uncompromising quality.
- From Wüsthof, renowned cutlery makers since 1814
- State-of-the-art manufacturing methods deliver consistently high and uniform quality
- The pronounced curve of the cimeter’s blade is ideal for home butchering and precise slicing of sirloin, shank and other meats
- Laser cut from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Laser tested to ensure razor-sharp edge and correct cutting angle
- Full-tang polymer handle is triple riveted for durability and contoured for a comfortable grip
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Dimensions: 9" blade
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polymer
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
Questions & Answers