King Arthur Flour® White Icing Mix
- Manufacturer: King Arthur Flour
- Ingredients: Glazing sugar (sugar, maltodextrin), meringue powder (sugar, egg whites, arabic gum, ammonium aluminum sulfate (flavor enhancer), tragacanth gum, salt, artificial flavor, calcium lactate (preservative), natural flavor. Contains: egg, milk, soy
- Care: Store mix in a cool and dry place for up to six months
- Capacity: 1 lb.
- Made in the USA
- For a cookie glaze, combine with ¼ cup of water, stirring until smooth
- Add one teaspoon of water one at a time until it’s the consistency of molasses or honey
- Drop cooled cookies into the glaze or drizzle it over them
- Place cookies on wire rack for several hours to let the glaze dry
- For a cookie frosting, combine with 1 cup butter or shortening. We like to use ½ cup of each for the best flavor and ability to spread
- Add 2 teaspoons vanilla (optional)
- Gradually beat in ¼ to ⅓ cup water
- Use lesser amount for a stiffer frosting
- Beat until fluffy (about 3 to 5 minutes at high speed)
- For a royal icing, combine with ½ cup water
- Beat on low speed for 2 minutes, then increase speed
- Beat until the icing becomes light and fluffy (about 5 minutes more)
- Yields 1½ cups of glaze or 3¼ cups of frosting and royal icing
Their business is based on three pillars: people, planet and profit. They make decisions not solely around profitability, but on doing what’s right for their customers and for our environment.
As a founding B-Corporation, they use the power of business to help solve social and environmental problems. They’re motivated by knowing that every day, people across the country count on them to make their baking the best it can be.
100% employee owned. 100% committed to quality.