Scanpan® Classic Griddle
- Material: Pressure-cast-aluminum body, patented ceramic titanium nonstick cooking surface
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Dimensions: 11" sq.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
- Enjoy healthier meals
- Little to no added fat required for cooking
- Patented ceramic titanium nonstick cooking surface
- Certified PFOA free
- Guaranteed not to blister, peel, or create hot spots
- Allows for browning, searing, and deglazing
- Safe to use with metal utensils
- Will not interact with food
- Heavy-duty pressure-cast-aluminum body
- Thick base for optimal performance
- Fast and even heat distribution
- Sturdy, ergonomic stay-cool handle
- No screws or rivets
- Compatible with most cooking surfaces (excluding induction)
- Oven safe up to 500°F
Always leading the way when it comes to innovation and technology, the people at Scanpan strive to make environmentally friendly products of uncompromising quality and design for the personal kitchen.
The Classic Series of handcrafted quality cookware is cast in 100% recycled and environmentally friendly aluminum. Old artisan techniques are combined with today’s latest technology to create products of classic design that are intended for daily use year after year.
The Professional Series, cast in 100% recycled and environmentally friendly aluminum, is designed for the home cooking connoisseur. This series of cookware features modern lines and timeless design, accented with riveted 18/10 stainless-steel handles and stainless-steel lids to create a bold and stunning look.
The CTX Series is the world’s first induction-compatible nonstick cookware. The brushed 18/10 stainless-steel finish and glass lids create a modern look that marries perfectly with the durable, 5-layer, stainless-aluminum construction. With high-performance and gourmet results, CTX is the perfect choice for the at-home chef.
For their most recent innovation, Scanpan partnered with Sur La Table to develop and bring to the consumer the remarkable CSX Series. With professional-weight 5-ply layered construction, ultra-durable 18/10 stainless-steel interiors, transparent-glass window lids, handy liquid-volume markings, smooth and rounded finished stainless-steel rims, and large ergonomic stay-cool comfort handles, the eco-friendly Scanpan CSX line is constructed from 100% recycled materials and is guaranteed to last a lifetime. This restaurant-quality cookware for home cooks is available only at Sur La Table.