Barefoot Contessa Foolproof: Recipes You Can Trust
A must-have for the busy cook, this book provides the simple, delicious dishes we rely on from Ina and the direction to get us there. Ina helps ensure a smooth preparation and execution for any type of gathering or meal, with tips for getting everything done on time.
In her new book, Ina provides instructions for mapping out a “game plan” to ensure your meal is ready on time; 10 Foolproof Tips for Cooking, which even the most seasoned chefs can use; 12 Foolproof Tips for Table Settings; tips on how to balance a menu for prep-time management; and her innovations on kitchen space management.
Barefoot Contessa Foolproof offers dozens of recipes to mix and match that result in endless combinations of menus for any meal. Chapters include Cocktails (Sidecars with Dried Cherries, Thyme-Roasted Marcona Almonds), Starters (Easy Gazpacho & Goat Cheese Croutons, Fig & Fennel Caponata), Lunch (Lobster Corn Fritters, Israeli Couscous & Tuna Salad), Dinner (Mustard-Marinated Flank Steak, Salmon with Melting Cherry Tomatoes), Vegetables (Green Beans Gremolata, Balsamic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts) and Desserts (Ultimate Pumpkin Pie with Rum Whipped Cream, Cinnamon Baked Doughnuts.)
- Publisher: Clarkson Potter
- Includes: 272 pages; almost 100 recipes
- Material: Hardcover
- Filled with nearly 100 elegant recipes and 150 inspiring photos
- You’ll turn to this book again and again for effortless entertaining and everyday meals
- A must-have for the busy cook, this book provides the simple, delicious dishes Ina is known for and the direction to get us there
- In addition to recipes, this book is filled with practical tips ranging from time management to space-saving ideas
- Features dozens of recipes that can be mixed and matched for an almost endless combination of great meals