Mauviel M’150c2 Stockpot with Lid, 11.7 qt.
Heirloom-quality copper cookware—hand made in France.
Perfect for simmering soup, slow-cooking chili, boiling pasta and more— this stockpot’s generous size makes enough to feed a crowd. Each heirloom-quality pot combines the powerful performance of copper with the simple care and cleanup of stainless steel.
- Chefs around the world use Mauviel cookware for its world-class French craftsmanship
- Handmade, heirloom-quality pan is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects
- Features a combination of two powerful traditional cooking materials: copper (90%) and 18/10 stainless steel (10%)
- Professional grade 1.5mm-thick copper exterior delivers the ultimate heat transfer and control
- Stainless steel interior is nonreactive, preserving the flavor and nutrients of food
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and keeps food warm till you’re ready to serve
- Ergonomic, stay-cool stainless steel handle features a stylish iron finish and is permanently riveted for a lifetime of use
- Use on gas, electric or halogen cooktops and in the oven
- Induction stovetop interface disc sold separately
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Copper, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 9.4"
- Capacity: 11.7 qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash. Never use steel wool or bleach, which can lead to irreparable damage. If food sticks to interior, soak pan with hot soapy water
- Over time, copper can change color, but this will not affect the conductivity of the pan; you can restore the shiny copper surface by using Mauviel copper polish
- Compatible with any stovetop heat source, except induction; make pan induction compatible by using Mauviel’s M’plus Induction Interface Disk (sold separately)
- Oven safe to 500°F
What's In the box? Show
Questions & Answers