Mauviel M’héritage 150c Covered Sauté Pan
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Includes: Sauté pan and lid
- Material: Copper, stainless steel and cast iron
- Care: Hand wash (see special-care instructions below)
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F
- Capacity: .9 qt., 5.8 qt.
- Dimensions: .9 qt.: 6.3" d x 3" h; 5.8 qt.: 11" d x 3¼" h
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Handmade in France
- Chefs around the world use Mauviel cookware for its world-class French craftsmanship
- M’héritage features handmade-heirloom quality, and is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects
- Designed for people who love to cook, this is the finest cookware we’ve ever tested
- Mauviel features a combination of two powerful traditional cooking materials: copper (90%) and 18/10 stainless steel (10%)
- The 1½mm-thick copper exterior provides exceptional heat conductivity and control
- Stainless-steel lining is non-reactive and preserves the flavor and nutrients of food
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and keeps food warm till you’re ready to serve
- Ergonomic stay-cool, cast-iron handle is permanently riveted for a lifetime of use
- Use on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven
- Induction stovetop interface disc sold separately
Copper is an exceptional material for kitchen use. Maintained properly, your copper cookware will last for generations. Before first use and after each use, carefully wash with hot soapy water then rinse and dry. Over time, copper can change color through use; however, this will not change the conductivity of the copper material. Never clean with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage. If food sticks to the inside, soak it with hot soapy water. To restore the shiny copper surface to your Mauviel pots and pans, use Mauviel Copperbrill Copper Polish.
Now, nearly two centuries and seven generations of Mauviels later, the streets of Villedieu-les-Poêles still ring with the sound of Mauviel hammers. Many things remain unchanged: the Mauviel name is still a fixture in commercial and professional kitchens, the quality of Mauviel products continues to be unsurpassed, and the Mauviel family persists in demanding excellence.
It is this relentless pursuit of perfection that drives Mauviel to continue to innovate. Today, Mauviel offers several lines of the highest-quality products crafted in copper, stainless steel and aluminum to discerning professional chefs and home cooks alike. By marrying centuries of tradition and technique with modern design and materials, Mauviel has positioned itself firmly on the cutting edge. Whether a timeless copper classic or a five-layer marvel of engineering, every Mauviel product is the culmination of centuries of skill, artistry and uncompromising vision. Each Mauviel truly is a masterpiece.