Mauviel® M’passion Sugar Pan
Web Exclusive: This product only available online.
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Copper
- Care: Hand wash (see special care instructions below)
- Use: Broiler, freezer and stovetop safe. Oven safe to 680°F
- Capacity: .9 qt., 1.9 qt., 1.3 qt., 3.7 qt.
- Dimensions: .9 qt.: 4.8" d x 2¾" h; 1.3 qt.: 1.9 qt.: 6.3" d x 8.3" h; 3.7 qt.: 8" d x 4.3" h
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Handmade in France
Copper is an exceptional material for kitchen use. Maintained properly, your copper cookware will last for generations. Before first use and after each use, carefully wash with hot soapy water then rinse and dry. Over time, copper can change color through use; however, this will not change the conductivity of the copper material. Never clean with bleach or steel wool. This can lead to irreparable damage. If food sticks to the inside, soak it with hot soapy water. To restore the shiny copper surface to your Mauviel pots and pans, use Mauviel Copperbrill Copper Polish.
1 month ago
2 months ago
Questions & Answers