Mauviel® M’tradition Pommes Anna Pan
Top and bottom pans fit snugly together, a classic design that evenly cooks the thinly sliced potatoes and also uses the lid for serving the completed dish. Cook covered on the stovetop and finish uncovered in the oven.
Web Exclusive: This product only available online.
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Copper, tin and bronze
- Care: Hand wash (see special-care instructions below)
- Use: Broiler, freezer and stovetop safe. Oven safe to 500°
- Capacity: 4 qt.
- Dimensions: 9.4" d x 3.3" h
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Handmade in France
- Manufactured using the very best raw materials, the M’tradition line highlights traditional French cookware
- Pieces are designed for a lifetime of reliable use and can gain value over the years
- Hammered and polished copper exterior conducts heat efficiently
- Tinned by traditional process and not by electrolytic deposit
- Sturdy copper rivets secure bronze handles to the pan,/li>
Copper is an exceptional material for kitchen use. Maintained properly, your copper cookware will last for generations. Before first use and after each use, carefully wash with hot soapy water then rinse and dry. Over time, copper can change color through use; however, this will not change the conductivity of the copper material. Never clean with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage. If food sticks to the inside, soak it with hot soapy water. To restore the shiny copper surface to your Mauviel pots and pans, use Mauviel Copperbrill Copper Polish.