Mauviel® M’tradition Potato Steamer
Web Exclusive: This product only available online.
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Copper, tin and bronze
- Care: Hand wash (see special-care instructions below)
- Use: Broiler, freezer and stovetop safe
- Capacity: 13¾ qt.
- Dimensions: 9.4" d x 11.4" h
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Handmade in France
- Manufactured using the very best raw materials, the M’tradition line highlights traditional French cookware
- Pieces are designed for a lifetime of reliable use and can gain value over the years
- Hammered and polished copper exterior conducts heat efficiently
- Traditional tin-wash interior is non-reactive and easy to clean
- Sturdy copper rivets secure bronze side handles to the pan
Copper is an exceptional material for kitchen use. Maintained properly, your copper cookware will last for generations. Before first use and after each use, carefully wash with hot soapy water then rinse and dry. Over time, copper can change color through use; however, this will not change the conductivity of the copper material. Never clean with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage. If food sticks to the inside, soak it with hot soapy water. To restore the shiny copper surface to your Mauviel pots and pans, use Mauviel Copperbrill Copper Polish.
Questions & Answers