Mauviel® M’heritage 250c Covered Sauté Pans
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Includes: Sauté pans and lids
- Material: Copper, stainless steel and cast iron
- Care: Hand wash (see special-care instructions below)
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Oven-safe to 500°F
- Handmade in France
- M’héritage features handmade-heirloom quality, and is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects
- Chefs around the world use Mauviel for its world-class French craftsmanship
- Designed for people who love to cook, this is the finest cookware we’ve ever tested
- Mauviel features a combination of two powerful traditional cooking materials: copper (90%) and 18/10 stainless steel (10%)
- The 2½mm-thick copper exterior provides exceptional heat conductivity and control
- Stainless-steel lining is non-reactive and preserves the flavor and nutrients of food
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and keeps food warm till you’re ready to serve
- Ergonomic stay-cool cast-iron handle is permanently riveted for a lifetime of use
- Use in the oven and on gas, electric and halogen stovetops
- Induction stovetop interface disc sold separately
Copper is an exceptional material for kitchen use. Maintained properly, your copper cookware will last for generations. Before first use and after each use, carefully wash with hot soapy water then rinse and dry. Over time, copper can change color through use; however, this will not change the conductivity of the copper material. Never clean with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage. If food sticks to the inside, soak it with hot soapy water. To restore the shiny copper surface to your Mauviel pots and pans, use Mauviel Copperbrill Copper Polish.
Since the very early years, Mauviel has been a fixture in the professional and commercial markets. Today, Mauviel continues to offer the professional chef products unsurpassed in quality and design.
Mauviel offers several lines of high-quality products made from copper, stainless steel and aluminum. Each line is crafted with elegant style and is designed to meet the needs of the most discerning cook.