Mauviel® M’stone2 Covered Saucepans
Web exclusive: This product only available online.
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Includes: Saucepan and tempered-glass lid
- Material: Anodized aluminum, gray anthracite ceramic and cast stainless steel
- Care: Dishwasher safe (see special-care instructions below)
- Use: Oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Handmade in France
- Manufactured from black anodized aluminum, the M’stone2 collection is designed for the contemporary gourmet
- M’Stone2’s straight edges, impact-bonded induction bottoms and stamped handles symbolize cookware that is modern and functional
- The 3–4mm-thick anodized aluminum provides superior heat conduction and uniform cooking
- Gray anthracite ceramic interior is PFOA and PTFE free
- Nonstick surface allows for fat-free cooking and easy cleanup
- Ergonomic cast stainless-steel stay-cool handle is permanently riveted for a lifetime of use
- Tempered-glass lid fits snugly to seal in moisture and flavors and lets you monitor cooking without removing lid
- Use on gas, electric, halogen and induction stovetops
Before first use and after use, carefully wash with hot soapy water then rinse and dry. Only add salt to your pot or pan once the water has boiled. Never overheat an empty pot or pan, this can lead to irreparable damage. Always cook over low to medium heat. When cooking on gas, the flame never goes beyond the base of the pan. Never clean your Mauviel pot or pan with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage. If food sticks to the inside of your pot or pan, soak it with hot soapy water.
Now, nearly two centuries and seven generations of Mauviels later, the streets of Villedieu-les-Poêles still ring with the sound of Mauviel hammers. Many things remain unchanged: the Mauviel name is still a fixture in commercial and professional kitchens, the quality of Mauviel products continues to be unsurpassed, and the Mauviel family persists in demanding excellence.
It is this relentless pursuit of perfection that drives Mauviel to continue to innovate. Today, Mauviel offers several lines of the highest-quality products crafted in copper, stainless steel and aluminum to discerning professional chefs and home cooks alike. By marrying centuries of tradition and technique with modern design and materials, Mauviel has positioned itself firmly on the cutting edge. Whether a timeless copper classic or a five-layer marvel of engineering, every Mauviel product is the culmination of centuries of skill, artistry and uncompromising vision. Each Mauviel truly is a masterpiece.