Mauviel® M’stone2 Covered Casserole
Web Exclusive: This product only available online.
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Includes: Casserole and tempered-glass lid
- Material: Anodized aluminum, grey anthracite ceramic and cast stainless steel
- Care: Dishwasher safe (see special-care instructions below)
- Use: Oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Capacity: 6.4 qt., 9.6 qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Handmade in France
- Manufactured from black anodized aluminum, the M’stone2 collection is designed for the contemporary gourmet
- M’Stone2’s straight edges, impact-bonded induction bottoms and stamped handles symbolize cookware that is modern and functional
- The 3–4mm-thick anodized aluminum provides superior heat conduction and uniform cooking
- Grey anthracite ceramic interior is PFOA and PTFE free
- Nonstick surface allows for fat-free cooking and easy cleanup
- Ergonomic cast stainless-steel stay-cool handle is permanently riveted for a lifetime of use
- Tempered-glass lid fits snugly to seal in moisture and flavors and lets you monitor cooking without removing lid
- Use on gas, electric, halogen and induction stovetops
Before first use and after use, carefully wash with hot soapy water then rinse and dry. Only add salt to your pot or pan once the water has boiled. Never overheat an empty pot or pan, this can lead to irreparable damage. Always cook over low to medium heat. When cooking on gas, the flame never goes beyond the base of the pan. Never clean your Mauviel pot or pan with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage. If food sticks to the inside of your pot or pan, soak it with hot soapy water.
Since the very early years, Mauviel has been a fixture in the professional and commercial markets. Today, Mauviel continues to offer the professional chef products unsurpassed in quality and design.
Mauviel offers several lines of high-quality products made from copper, stainless steel and aluminum. Each line is crafted with elegant style and is designed to meet the needs of the most discerning cook.