Class Description: Join us and learn secrets for creating bold, authentic Tuscan dishes bursting with seasonal flavors. Our instructor will walk you through techniques for roasting, grilling, preparing wild mushrooms and making polenta like a pro. Plus, you’ll work alongside classmates practicing the steps for making perfectly flaky pastry dough from scratch and putting together a rustic fruit pie. You’ll be delighted to discover how easy it can be to recreate the fabulous flavors of Tuscany at home. Buon appetito!
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class