Zwiesel 1872 Glace Coupe Glasses, Sets of 2
The Glace Collection features elegantly shaped glasses with etchings, each sure to attract attention at your next party. The dynamic cuts create the illusion of movement in the glass, and the style seems organic. The glasses refract light like ice crystals, so the soft hues of your beverages are highlighted with a special brilliance.
By replacing the lead in traditional crystal with titanium and zirconium, Schott Zwiesel has created the strongest, clearest, most brilliant crystal glass available. Patented Tritan® Crystal retains its clarity and luster for the life of the glass and resists chipping, scratching, and breakage. Available in two sizes. 7.6 oz.: 5" h x 4" w. 12.6 oz.: 6" h x 4½" w. Dishwasher safe. Made in Germany.
- Includes: Set of two
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 7.6 oz., 12.6 oz.
- Dimensions: 5" h x 4" w, 6" h x 4½" w
- Material: Tritan crystal glass
- This is perhaps the finest collection of crystal glassware we’ve ever offered
- Simple and timelessly elegant
- Gently drawn stems and softly curved bowls initiate a unique play of light and color
- The unique collection is a throwback to the classic bar culture
- Developed with legendary bartender Charles Schumann as a symbiosis of aesthetics and enjoyment
- The Glace Collection features elegantly shaped glasses with etchings
- Each glass is sure to attract attention at your next party
- Dynamic cuts create the illusion of movement in the glass
- The style seems organic
- The glasses refract light like ice crystals
- The soft hues of your beverages are highlighted with a special brilliance
- Schott Zwiesel has replaced the lead in traditional crystal with titanium and zirconium
- Patented Tritan Crystal is the strongest, clearest, most brilliant crystal glass available
- Retains its clarity and luster for the life of the glass
- Resists chipping, scratching, and breakage
- Made in Germany
Their proprietary Tritan® technique replaces lead with titanium and zirconium to create dishwasher safe crystal glassware that resists breakage and remains brilliantly clear after years of everyday use. Elegant, timeless designs feature seamless construction, reinforced rims and superb balance.
Created in collaboration with renowned sommeliers, each wine glass features a distinctive bowl shape designed to enhance the bouquet of the specific varietal. All barware—from martini glasses to whiskey tumblers—perfectly showcases the flavor of the designated cocktail or spirit.
With the ideal blend of modern innovation and old-fashioned attention to detail, Schott Zwiesel remains the glassware of choice for winemakers, bartenders, chefs and discerning consumers around the world.