Sur La Table® Red Oval Multipan, 5 qt.
A remarkable value, Sur La Table cookware is designed to exceed the expectations of both accomplished and novice cooks. Capitalizing on our familiarity with the world’s top cookware, we selected the best features for this versatile pan.
Durable cast iron offers superior heat retention, and the black matte enamel interior allows superior searing and glazing. Chip-resistant enamel exterior. Extra-large handles ensure easy transport from stovetop or oven to dining table for a beautiful presentation. Oven safe to 500°F. Hand wash. 5-qt. capacity.
- Care: Hand wash
- Capacity: 5 quarts
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Ideal for dishes requiring long, slow cooking
- Great for roasts, soups, stews, chili and a wide variety of other delicious one-pot dishes
- Lid doubles as a skillet or gratin dish
- Our cookware is designed to exceed the expectations of both accomplished and novice cooks
- Durable cast iron offers excellent heat retention
- Black matte enamel interior allows superior searing and glazing
- Extra-large handles ensure easy transport, even when you’re wearing oven mitts
- Made in China
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.