Schott Zwiesel® Comete Coupe Glasses, Sets of 2
The collection is a throwback to the classic bar culture and was developed with legendary bartender Charles Schumann as a symbiosis of aesthetics and enjoyment. Each glass features fine, delicate lines and a geometric style that harmoniously refracts the light of your drinks with eye-catching grandeur.
By replacing the lead in traditional crystal with titanium and zirconium, Schott Zwiesel has created the strongest, clearest, most brilliant crystal glass available. Patented Tritan® Crystal retains its clarity and luster for the life of the glass and resists chipping, scratching, and breakage. Dimensions: 7.6 oz.: 5" h x 4" w; 12.6 oz.; 6" h x 4½" w. Dishwasher safe. Made in Germany.
- Includes: Set of two
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 7.6 oz., 12.6 oz.
- Dimensions: 5" h x 4" w, 6" h x 4½" w
- Material: Tritan crystal glass
- Among the finest crystal glassware we’ve ever offered
- The Comete Collection reinterprets a classic cut with modern finesse
- Simple and timelessly elegant
- Gently drawn stems and softly curved bowls initiate a unique play of light and color
- The collection is a throwback to the classic bar culture
- Developed with legendary bartender Charles Schumann as a symbiosis of aesthetics and enjoyment
- Fine, delicate lines and a geometric style harmoniously refract the light of your drinks with eye-catching grandeur
- Schott Zwiesel has replaced the lead in traditional crystal with titanium and zirconium
- Patented Tritan Crystal is the strongest, clearest, most brilliant crystal glass available
- Retains its clarity and luster for the life of the glass
- Resists chipping, scratching, and breakage
- Made in Germany
Their proprietary Tritan® technique replaces lead with titanium and zirconium to create dishwasher safe crystal glassware that resists breakage and remains brilliantly clear after years of everyday use. Elegant, timeless designs feature seamless construction, reinforced rims and superb balance.
Created in collaboration with renowned sommeliers, each wine glass features a distinctive bowl shape designed to enhance the bouquet of the specific varietal. All barware—from martini glasses to whiskey tumblers—perfectly showcases the flavor of the designated cocktail or spirit.
With the ideal blend of modern innovation and old-fashioned attention to detail, Schott Zwiesel remains the glassware of choice for winemakers, bartenders, chefs and discerning consumers around the world.