Global® 6-Piece Block Set
6-Piece Set Includes:
- 8" chef’s knife
- 5½" nakiri vegetable knife
- 4¼" utility knife
- 6" serrated utility knife
- 3" paring knife
- Bamboo and stainless-steel block
- Manufacturer: Global
- Material: CROMOVA 18 stainless steel
- Care: Hand wash and dry immediately
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
- Lightweight to reduce hand fatigue
- Perfectly balanced for more control
- Ergonomic, molded handles
- Global’s signature dimple pattern provides a stronger grip
- Edges are ground straight to a point rather than beveled for exceptional sharpness and edge-retention
- Hollow handles are filled just enough to achieve the perfect weight
- Chef’s knife is ideal for chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing
- Nakiri knife is designed for chopping and slicing vegetables
- Serrated utility knife makes it easy to cut everything from sandwiches to citrus fruits
- Utility knife is for small, precise cuts and slicing, dicing, peeling and mincing
- Paring knife is ideal for small, fine cuts, peeling fruits and vegetables
With their exceptional performance, comfortable handling and easy cleanup, Global knives have been a favorite among professional chefs for more than two decades. You’ll see them used on television cooking shows such as Master Chef and in the hands of world-renowned culinary celebrities.
Global cutlery is made from CROMOVA 18, the finest stainless steel material. Each knife is ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°–58° for a razor-sharp blade with superior edge retention.
Like the samurai swords before them, each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand. The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
Still handcrafted in Japan to the most exacting standards, Global’s award-winning knives are now sold in more than 65 countries. Just as fine swords brought distinction to the samurai, Global knives lend distinction to the chef, whether professional or amateur.