Vitamix Container, 32 oz.
Great for single servings, Vitamix’s tough 32-ounce Eastman Tritan® copolyester carafe is lightweight, durable and perfect for processing small quantities of healthy smoothies, soups and frozen desserts. The razor-sharp stainless-steel hammermill blades are laser-cut to 3" in diameter for a consistent blend every time.
When seated on the Vitamix blender base, the carafe fits nicely under most kitchen cabinets and into smaller spaces. The spill-proof vented lid has a removable plug for safely adding ingredients while machine is running.
Discover our favorite Vitamix recipes to get you going: Click for here »
- Manufacturer: Vitamix
- Model: 15842
- Material: BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester container, stainless steel blades
- Capacity: 32 oz.
- Dimensions: 9.8" high; when sitting on blender base it’s 16.9" high
- Warranty: Three-year warranty
- Engineered and assembled in the USA by a family-owned American company since 1921
Care & Usage Show
- After each use, rinse the container and lid thoroughly with warm water—not hot. Next, attach container to blender base and follow unit’s cleaning instructions. Do not place the container or lid into the dishwasher as this may harm its components
- Compatible with all Vitamix professional-series blenders
What's In the box? Show
- 32-ounce container
New Designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets, this simple-to-use and versatile blender is a fantastic way to incorporate more fresh fruits and vegetables...See product page for full details »
7 months ago
5 months ago
3 months ago
7 months ago
2 months ago
Questions & Answers
In my standard Vitamix blender, I cannot blend a very small amount of liquid because the blades sit above the liquid level. Would the smaller blender solve this issue? I sometimes want to make a small amount of salad dressing, for example
There was a compatibility table showing mixers versus blender carafes.
Go to the Vitamix website. In the product description, there is a compatibility table.
I have a Pro 500 with the taller 64 ounce beaker. Can I purchase the newer pitchers that seem to be standard fit to the new Pro 300 and Pro 750?