Sur La Table Dishwasher-Safe Hard-Anodized Nonstick Egg Poacher
High-performance hard-anodized cookware.
- Constructed from hard-anodized aluminum for even heat transfer and incredible results
- Hard anodizing results in aluminum that’s twice as hard as stainless steel for maximum strength and durability
- Dishwasher-safe, PFOA-free DuPont Autograph ensures excellent food release for great results and easy cleanup
- Remove the poaching tray to use the base as a skillet
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and helps keep food warm until ready to serve
- Flared rims for easy, drip-free pouring
- Ergonomic stainless steel handles provide a comfortable grip and are securely riveted to the pan for a lifetime of use
- Tempered glass lid makes it easy to monitor cooking food
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Hard anodized aluminum, stainless steel, tempered glass
- Dimensions and Capacity:
- 8" (14.25" with handle) x 2" (4.75" with lid)
- 2.5" diameter egg cups
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China exclusively for Sur La Table
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 400°F
What's In the box? Show
- 8" skillet
- Egg poacher insert
- 4 egg cups
Also, I see the anodizing on the cups chipped away at a couple of locations. Something that would need to be monitored for further deterioration.
10 months ago
5 months ago
1 month ago
7 months ago
Questions & Answers
I prefer to crack the egg into the hot cup. Allow to cook to your desired softness. These are great as just poached eggs or as I use it most of the time for the poached egg for our Egg's Benedict. Oh, the eggs when done slide very easily out of the cups.
The pan and parts are easily cleaned in mild soapy water.
Are they available?