- Set includes one roller, four patterned wheels and six cutters
- Use the roller to design edges for your pie crust or pastries
- Use the 2D cutters to add decorative accents to the tops of your pie
- Material: Plastic
- Dimensions: Roller is 7½" l
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
What's In the box? Show
- 1 roller
- 4 patterned wheels
- 6 cutters
(to reviewer) I have 14 images that detail the process from step 1 to completion jpeg image 14. I could only up load 4. Anyway to upload a file ? I also have a pic of myself to add to profile) tk you.
My Pie Decorating Kit arrived on Th since then I have baked a Chicken Pot Pie utilizing the lattice wheel to create an ornate crust, and leaf cutter to embellish the pie top. But wait that is not all I went to town with all that I could do with the miniature leaf cutter from the kit. This same cutter not only embellished the top of my dinner cutting pastry, but served to create glorious fruit garnishes throughout the weekend. (As how to describes) This is the answer for the cook who wishes to bring beauty to every meal not just pie. Many Many possibilities to add your personal touch of elegance to every entree. This kit at it's sale price, grants value which is greater than the cost of this item!
How to Create Gems of Fruit Leaves & Petals
1) Start with strawberries
2) Slice strawberries length wise through the berry
3) Rendering individual slices of strawberries
4) Notice the �vein� indention in the leave cutter from Pie Decorating Kit
5) Line leaf cutter up with berry slice. This step in the process is where the magic begins observe the natural design of the slice of berry and attempt to match this line with the indented vein of the cutter. If the slice of berry happens to be smaller than cutter, don�t automatically omit this slice, give each slice an opportunity to amaze you,.
6) Simply place cutter on slice in such a way that it covers as much area as possible on each slice and cut. If a smaller slice remains inferior you may always omit it. Yet I say give each slice a chance to become a luscious leaf.
7) Carefully with a toothpick or tip of knife remove fruit cut from the cutter.
8) Your cut leaf or petal of perfection
9) Collect a number of cut leaves
10) Artfully arrange as you like
11) You may use cuts of honey due leaves for flower leaves and stem.
12) This flower created by cantaloupe cut leaves as petals
13) A cut taken from watermelon
14) A small sampling of what may be created with your creativity and this one cutter from the Pie Decorating Kit
Questions & Answers