Breville® ikon™ 5-Speed Juicer with DVD
Stainless-steel cutting disc and Italian-made, micro-mesh filter extracts up to 30% more juice and 40% more vitamins and minerals than comparable juicers. Also features innovative centered dual knife assembly and stabilizing knife for consistent operation. 900 watts. 12 ¾" x 7" x 16 ". One year limited warranty.
Special Offer: Included with this purchase is the DVD Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead.
Includes detachable spout for juicing directly into glass, a 1-liter juice pitcher with foam skimmer, and a 3-liter pulp container that lets you juice large volumes at once.
Breville Assist Plug™ features ring-pull design for safe and effortless removal from the outlet. Heavy-grade, die-cast metal body will look good for a long time. Parts are top-shelf dishwasher safe. 900 watts. 12 ¾" x 7" x 16 " Limited one-year warranty.
Designed to commercial standards, with a heavy-duty, die-cast metal base and brushed-stainless-steel housing. Features a 900-watt, Italian-made motor that delivers an 8 oz. glass of juice in just five seconds.
EXTRA-WIDE FEED SHOOT
Three-inch circular feed tube takes in whole fruits and vegetables—no cutting or slicing necessary.
FIVE ADJUSTABLE SPEEDS
From 6,500 RPM for soft fruits and leafy greens to 12,500 RPM for more dense foods like apples, carrots, and beets.
Interactive LCD shows speed settings with fruit icons to help you select the right speed.
Extracts up to 30% more juice and 40% more vitamins and minerals than comparable juicers.
BUILT-IN SMART CHIP
Automatically increases or decreases power during use for consistent, efficient juicing.
EXTRA-LARGE PULP CONTAINER
Holds three liters, enabling you to juice large quantities of fruits and vegetables at once.
One-liter juice pitcher with foam skimmer, detachable spout, easy-clean brush, and Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead DVD .
- Extracts an 8-oz. glass of juice in five seconds
- Extra-wide feed slot accommodates a variety of whole fruits and vegetables, no slicing or dicing required
- 900-watt, Italian-made motor automatically increases or decreases power during use for consistent, efficient juicing
- Five speed settings easily handle soft or hard fruits or vegetables
- Interactive LCD shows speed settings with fruit icons to help you select the right speed
- Micro-mesh filter extracts up to 30% more juice and 40% more vitamins and minerals than comparable juicers
- Three-liter pulp container lets you juice large quantities at once
- Heavy-duty, die-cast metal base and brushed-stainless-steel housing
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Includes: 1-liter juice pitcher with foam skimmer, detachable spout, easy-clean brush, and Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead DVD
- Care: Parts are top-shelf dishwasher safe; wipe exterior clean with damp cloth
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 12 ¾" x 7" x 16 "
- Watts: 900 watts
- Warranty: One year limited
- Model: #BJE510XL
- Designed in Australia. Italian-made motor. Assembled in China
John OBrien (Bills son) quickly became passionate about the growing small-appliance business, founding the Breville Research and Development center in 1972. Two years later, the worlds first scissor-action sandwich maker was invented, selling 400,000 units in its first yearone of the most successful product launches in Australian history. Today, from New Zealand to the UK, toasted sandwiches are still affectionately called ‘Brevilles,&;#8217; so much so that the term has been added to the Australian dictionary. The sandwich makers success was soon followed by the iconic Kitchen Wizz food processor, together with a range of high-performance, time-saving appliances such as blenders, dairy bars, yogurt makers and waffle irons. By the early 80s, Breville had established an office in Hong Kong, and was exporting its innovations to 15 countries.
During the 90s, Brevilles hometown of Sydney became one of the worlds most multicultural cities, with a craving for fresh, healthy foods and a taste for Mediterranean and Asian cuisine. Brevilles revolutionary innovations, such as the high-wall heating electric wok, the health grill, panini press and award-winning Juice Fountain and espresso machines, brought Sydneys café culture to millions of homes around the world. In 2001, Brevilles merger with Australian kitchenware company HWI helped support the expansion of Brevilles Centre of Design.