Sur La Table® Butter Pecan Ice Cream Starter
Our starter works with any home ice cream maker, and both low-fat or higher-fat dairy. (Higher-fat dairy will result in a richer, creamier ice cream.) For best results we recommend:
- 1 packet ice cream starter
- 1 ¾ cups heavy cream
- 1 ¾ cups half and half
Chill the mixture for 30 minutes before adding to your ice cream mixer. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for your ice cream machine. Churning times will vary by machine. Once the ice cream has reached your desired consistency, add the packet of toffee crunch. You can serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Contains two mix packets and two toffee bits add ins. 14 oz. Made in the USA exclusively for us.
- Includes: Two mix packets and two toffee bits add ins
- Ingredients: Sugar, dextrose, natural flavor, salt, toffee. Contains sulfating agents
- Capacity: 14 oz.
- All-natural starter whips up two 1½-quart batches of rich, creamy butter pecan in no time
- Just add cream or milk
- Always a treasured favorite
- The classic flavor is the perfect treat, whether enjoying at home or serving guests
- Starter works with any home ice cream maker, and both low-fat or higher-fat dairy
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 1 week
- Contains two mix packets and two toffee bits add ins
- Made in the USA exclusively for us
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.