Wüsthof® Grand Prix II Red Hollow-Edge Santoku, 7"
The santoku knife’s curved blade helps facilitate the rocking motion used for chopping, and the width is perfect for crushing garlic or scooping sliced food off a cutting board. Hollow-ground dimples on blade create air pockets that reduce drag when cutting and prevent food from sticking.
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene
- Care: Hand wash and dry immediately
- Dimensions: 7" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Only flawless knives receive the Wüsthof trident logo
- Proprietary precision edge technology (PEtec):
- Blade is measured and laser cut at optimal angle to ensure unparalleled sharpness
- Easy to maintain with restorable edge that resists stains and corrosion
- Full-tang handle provides excellent ergonomics and perfect balance for effortless cutting
- Seamlessly fitted handle also ensures hygiene while preparing food
Today, Old World craftsmanship meets 21st-century production methods at Wüsthof’s state-of-the-art facilities. In addition to knives, the company offers a variety of cutting boards, storage blocks, scissors and other cutlery accessories.
Now in its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof maintains strict production standards to ensure only the finest products bear the trident logo, which is recognized by professional chefs and home cooks alike as a symbol of form, function and uncompromising quality.
- For a limited time, when you spend $250 or more on Wüstof cutlery, you’ll receive a $25 Sur La Table gift card by mail.