Kuhn Rikon® 3-Piece Specialty Paring Knife Set
- Manufacturer: Kuhn Rikon
- Includes: Three paring knives with sheaths
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and plastic
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: Sheep’s foot: 3¼" blade, bird’s beak: 2¾" blade, curved serrated: 3½" blade
- The yellow sheep’s-foot knife is for precise and quick slicing
- With a straight edge and dull back, the knife curves toward the edge at the end and has no sharp point, so it’s safe
- The red bird’s-beak paring knife has a short, curved blade great for intricate cuts and decorative garnishes
- You can also use it for prepping fruits and vegetables
- The green curved serrated paring knife cleanly slices soft-fleshed fruits and is sharp enough to cut steaks
- It’s also great for spreading and perfect for tomatoes, small fruits and vegetables
- Designed in Switzerland, made in China
Kuhn Rikon’s precision-crafted tools blend traditional craftsmanship with modern technology, yielding impressively styled, yet functional pieces.
They boast the broadest line of pressure cookers in the world, and their unique shapes and sizes won’t be found anywhere else.