Kyocera 5-Piece Block Set
5-Piece Set Includes:
- 6" chef’s knife
- 5½" santoku
- 4½" utility
- 3" paring
- Bamboo knife block
- Designed to become comfortable extensions of your hand
- Ultra lightweight, half the weight of stainless-steel equivalents
- Ceramic edges stay razor-sharp much longer than other blades (even high-carbon steel)
- Ceramic resists germs, won’t brown foods or alter their taste (no metal ions to transfer)
- Ceramic is impervious to acid, oil and salt, so blades will never rust
- Ultra-thin blades ensure minimal resistance for clean, precise cuts
- Deep blades for plenty of knuckle clearance
- Easy-grip handles and perfectly balanced blades for precise control
- Bamboo block features Kyocera logo
- Bamboo is a durable and renewable resource
- Four rubber feet secure block from slipping and protect counters
- Kyocera will sharpen your knives back to a factory-new edge
- Set is packaged securely in a custom box
- Manufacturer: Kyocera
- Material: Zirconia 206 ceramic blade, resin handle
- Care: Hand wash and dry immediately
- Dimensions: Knife block is 7½" x 6½" x 5"; carton is 11½" x 7½" x 6½"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Shipping Weight: 4.15 lbs.
- Blades made in Japan, block made in China
Micro-grain ceramic Kyocera blades are dense, with a sharp cutting edge. Smooth, polished blades resist germs and are impervious to acid, oil and salt, and wont rust or brown foods.
Comfort handles and perfectly balanced blades reduce hand and arm fatigue during cutting tasks. Kyocera produces ceramic knives in Sendai, a city in southwest Japan on the island of Kyushu.