Pizzeria Pronto Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Manufacturer: Pizzacraft®
- Includes: Rain cap, baking stone (2 parts), oven, hardware package, gas inlet assembly, legs (4), cleaning brush
- Material: Metal, cordierite, plastic
- Care: Allow oven to cool completely before cleaning. Remove stone from oven and clean by running under cool water and brushing away debris with a scrubber. Do not use soap. Remove crumb tray by loosening thumbscrews on the bottom of the unit. Ensure stones have dried completely before using the oven again.
- Dimensions: 18¼" x 15.15"
- Weight: 26 lb.
- Made in China
- Makes up to a 14-inch pizza
- Dual-layer, interlocking cordierite pizza stone features hollow-core technology that diffuses heat, thus, eliminating hot spots and ensuring an evenly-baked crust
- Reflective heat shield redirects heat on top of the pizza, cooking the toppings at the same rate as the crust
- Moisture vent allows steam to escape and prevents sogginess
- Reaches cooking temperatures of 700° F; preheats in only 10 minutes
- Cooks pizza in five minutes and is immediately ready for another pizza after cooking
- Runs on propane; tank not included
Learn more about the Pizzeria Pronto with this interactive PDF: Click for details »