Staub® Basil Round Cocottes
Please note: Because of their weight, these products incur an additional $5 shipping charge.
Get the recipe for Coq au Vin, France’s traditional one-pot dish »
- Enameled cast-iron pots retain and distribute heat evenly and effectively
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Basting spikes on lid interiors funnel evaporated juices back down onto food for even basting
- Extra-heavy lids seal in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Great for oven-to-table presentation
- Smooth ceramic bases are suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Knobs are heat-resistant to 500°F
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions: 2.75 qt.: 11.2" x 8.7" x 5.8"; 5.5 qt.: 12.9" x 10.2" x 6.6"; 7 qt.: 13.9" x 11" x 7.2"; 9 qt.: 15" x 11.8" x 7.5"; 13.25 qt.: 16.9" x 13.5" x 8.4"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
Questions & Answers
....Purchased Marin Blue when it first came out....have several other pieces of Staub. Want more...personal and special gift as possible. Thanks for asking.
Note: "take care to lift, rather than slide, your Staub product off glass-ceramic and induction cook-tops to avoid damaging the cooking surface and the bottom of the vessel."
I LOVE my Staub pieces...hope you will, too.