Staub® Cherry Oval Cocottes
Web exclusive: The 8¾-qt. cocotte is only available online.
Shop all Staub cookware »
Get the recipe for Coq au Vin, France’s traditional one-pot dish »
- Enameled cast-iron pots retain and distribute heat evenly and effectively
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Basting spikes on lid interiors funnel evaporated juices back down onto food for even basting
- Extra-heavy lids seal in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Great for oven-to-table presentation
- Smooth ceramic bases are suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Knobs are heat-resistant to 500°F
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Capacity: 7 qt. and 8½ qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
I still love my LeCreuset for soups, chili and other items that I cook stovetop. The Staub bottom for searing and cleaning however is a significant improvement. I do NOT find the Staub any heavier. Plan to purchase the Staub Steam Grill Pan. The Cherry color is not nearly as bright as the photo, The Grenadine color is more burgundy wine-maroon. The Cherry looks best with my red range and oven knobs.
1 month ago
Questions & Answers