Staub® Cherry Oval Cocottes
Web exclusive: The 8¾-qt. cocotte is only available online.
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
- Capacity: 7 qt. and 8½ qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Enameled cast-iron pots retain and distribute heat evenly and effectively
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Basting spikes on lid interiors funnel evaporated juices back down onto food for even basting
- Extra-heavy lids seal in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Great for oven-to-table presentation
- Smooth ceramic bases are suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Knobs are heat-resistant to 500°F
Staub enameled cast-iron cookware retains and distributes heat evenly and effectively. It requires no seasoning, doesn ’t chip, discolor or rust, and works on all cooking surfaces, including induction.