Staub® Graphite Coq au Vin
Web exclusive: The 4¼-qt. coq au vin is only available online.
Get the recipe for Coq au Vin, France’s traditional one-pot dish »
Shop all Staub cookware »
- French cooking vessels designed to concentrate flavorful juices
- Enameled cast-iron pots retain and distribute heat evenly and effectively
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Basting spikes on lid interiors funnel evaporated juices back down onto food for even basting
- Extra-heavy lids seal in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Great for oven-to-table presentation
- Smooth ceramic bases are suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Knobs are heat-resistant to 500°F
- Comes with coq au vin recipes from some of America’s best chefs
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
Our Coq au Vin entrée base makes it easy to satisfy your craving for classic French comfort food. Simply open the jar and voila!—discover the...See product page for full details »
5 months ago
Questions & Answers
5 3/4-Quart: 14 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 6 1/4" high, 14lbs 3oz. with lid.
Graphite is beautiful.
"What is the meaning of the letters (A, B, C, D etc) and the numbers engraved at specific locations?
These are symbols which are included in the production molds. Depending on the size of the product, several products can be cast at the same time in one mold (e.g. one mold contains several lids). If a defect is identified on a product then we can use this number to determine the respective position of the mold and take the necessary measures to guarantee a flawless product.
The letters or numbers have nothing to do with product quality (2nd choice or B-goods)"