Staub Basil Coq au Vin, 4¼ qt.
Get the recipe for Coq au Vin, France’s traditional one-pot dish »
Shop all Staub cookware »
- French cooking vessels designed to concentrate flavorful juices
- Enameled cast-iron pots retain and distribute heat evenly and effectively
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Basting spikes on lid interiors funnel evaporated juices back down onto food for even basting
- Extra-heavy lids seal in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Great for oven-to-table presentation
- Smooth ceramic bases are suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Knobs are heat-resistant to 500°F
- Comes with coq au vin recipes from some of America’s best chefs
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Capacity: 4¼ qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
It's a fixture along with other Staub pieces in our kitchen.
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that though. It is substantial and oh so beautiful. You'll NEVER wear it out.