Staub Basil Skillets
- Rough matte-enamel interior requires no seasoning and results in exceptional browning
- Multi-coat enamel ensures strength, won’t chip, rust or crack
- Pouring spout for easy fat removal
- Cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly
- Safe for induction, gas and electric stovetops
- Helper handle for easy use
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Questions & Answers
Throughout the last decade I developed respect and appreciation for Staub products, thus, I use non abrasive sponge to clean the skillet, or any Staub Pots, so that the special-coating-treatment Staub use is not compromised.
One more thingy, don't forget to add the skillet on your list for all things family "Heirlooms", your grand children will love you for it...enjoy.
It fits easily 2-3 500OZ Filet-Mignon or alternately 2-3 Tuna-Fish Steaks or 2 New York trip steaks or boneless rib eye Steaks
I’m thinking the diameter, a head scratcher for sure, must be surely around 10’’-12’’.